By Car: This 27-mile trip will take approximately 50 minutes.
- Head north on Cicero Avenue for three-and-a-half miles.
- Turn right on the Stevenson Expressway/I-55 ramp to Chicago. Continue on I-5 North for seven miles.
- Take the Lake Shore Drive North/US-41 exit. Continue north on Lake Shore Drive for 10 miles.
- Turn right at Sheridan Road. Continue on Sheridan Road for two miles.
- Sheridan Road will become South Boulevard.
- Turn right at Chicago Avenue. Continue on Chicago Avenue for one-and-a-half miles. Main campus is at Chicago Avenue and Sheridan Road.
By Public Transit (THE “EL” SUBWAY): Will take approximately two hours to get to campus using public transit
- Take the CTA Orange Line (Loop) train from Midway to the Roosevelt stop just before Chicago’s Loop.
- Transfer to the Red Line at the Roosevelt stop.
- Take the Red Line (Howard) train north to the Howard stop.
- Exit the train and transfer to a Purple Line (Linden) train.
- Take the Purple Line train north to the Foster stop in Evanston. Walk about two blocks east on Foster until you arrive at Sheridan Road. Refer to the campus maps to find specific locations.