By Car: This 17-mile trip will take approximately 35 minutes.
- The main airport exit will become I-190 East. Continue on I-190 for one-and-a-half miles.
- Take the 1C exit to merge onto I-294 North toward Rockford/Milwaukee/I-90/Tollway. You will pay a toll.
- Continue on I-294 for four miles.
- Exit onto East Dempster Street/US-14.
- Continue on Dempster Street for 10 miles.
- Turn left at Chicago Avenue.
- Continue on Chicago Avenue for less than a mile. Main campus is at Chicago Avenue and Sheridan Road.
By Public Transit: Will take approximately two hours to get to campus using public transit
Pace Bus: Take bus Route 250 from O’Hare to the Davis Street CTA station in downtown Evanston (about half-a-mile from campus). See the Pace web site for the Route 250 schedule, map, and fares.
Subway (the “El”):
- Take the CTA Blue Line (Loop) train from O’Hare to the Washington stop in Chicago’s Loop.
- Exit the train and walk through the pedestrian tunnel to the Red Line (Howard) train’s Washington stop.
- Take the Red Line (Howard) train north to the Howard stop.
- Exit the train and transfer to the Purple Line (Linden) train.
- Take the Purple Line train north to the Foster stop in Evanston.
- Walk east on Foster about two blocks until you arrive at Sheridan Road. Refer to the campus maps to find specific locations.